At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization.
Organizational Success depends upon the performance of its leaders who influence and inspire team members; Therefore it is essential that every element of an individual’s performance as a leader has a profound effect on the organization.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Define your role and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Leadership Skill Vs Management Skill
- Analyzing Self Aligning Value, mission and vision with Organization’s value mission and vision
- To Develop an effective leadership style
- To Lead and inspire others
- Influencing and Leading Change
- Attitude, Behavior and Skills
- Importance of Delegation
- Inspiration V/s Motivation
- Importance of Celebration
- Address environmental factors
- Coaching to support their progress
- Recognition for better performance
- Provide effective feedback
- Case Study
- Activity based learning
- Games and Group activities